How to distinguish an air-conditioner from an air-cooler?
Even though people often mistake evaporative air coolers and air-conditioners, these two equipments have very little in common.
Air-conditioning systems use refrigerant agents (known as harmful) to cool the air. On the other hand, air coolers recreate a natural process: evaporation. To do so, the tank is filled with water (or is connected to a water supply) and the machine is plugged in a socket. The ambiant air is sucked inside the device, goes through a humidified media and is finally blown in the premises. The air is naturally cooled off.
At last, air-conditioners are usually made of at least two units: the external unit harnesses the ambient air before transforming it, and one or more inside units blow this air. Meanwhile, air-coolers are cast in one piece.
Air-conditioning systems rely on a heavy and costly installation which cannot be moved afterwards. On the contrary, a portable evaporative air cooler can be placed where and when it is needed the most.
Advantages of a FoxAir industrial air-cooler
As mentionned above, an evaporative air cooler has many advantages for professionals:
- it is environmentally friendly
- it does not require any installation (which means you can save money)
- it can be moved thanks to its wheels
FoxAir, evaporative air cooler specialist, has designed a range of products that are intended for professionals and are particularly appropriate for large areas.
Their main assets?
- Highly performing: a single device can cool off an area from 90 to 370 square meters.
- A low energy usage.
- Our EC models are even more quiet and allow you to optimize their power to do some additional savings.
- They are available for sale or rental